Ashbrooke House School History

nullAshbrooke House School was founded in 1953 as a boys preparatory school with girls first admitted in the late 1960's.

In 1990 Ashbrooke House School expanded to take pupils from 4 to 11 years.

Since its inception Ashbrooke House School has established a fine reputation for academic success, with some pupils gaining places at leading independent senior schools in Bristol and the surrounding area. 


null


In 2014 the school celebrated its 60th anniversary.

Mr and Mrs Teasdale took over Ashbrooke House School in September 1993. They are the directors, but day-to-day present management is under the direction of the head teacher Miss K Wallington.